Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 25, 2011

{ at } home today...The Prairie & Rachel Ashwell Luncheon!

I am OMG thrilled, excited, nervous, happy, giddy, nervous, don't 

know what to wear,  all I can think about uber excited 

to be one of the lucky 

35 bloggers to meet Rachel Ashwell- miss Shabby Chic herself

at her B& B "The Prairie " in Round Top, Tx!!! woohoo!

the best part is a portion of the proceeds will go to 


Dwell with Dignity is a non-profit group of Interior Designers and volunteers dedicated to creating soothing, inspiring homes for families struggling with homelessness and poverty. We provide and install home interiors for families that include furnishings and art, bedding and kitchen supplies, and food in the pantry.

visit their site to see how you can help!




I've been stalking her B&B website

 &

all 4 homes on The Prairie are just Adorable!

seriously go look here!!


below are few pics I borrowed from her site....


 the blue bonnet barn




the meadow manor





 I know, DELISH!!  

rumor has it that Nate Burkus said something about this luncheon in one of his shows in August?? 

I haven't googled but

how cool would that be if Nate what there as well!  ok now I'm just getting crazy....LOL

I can't wait & pinky promise to take tons of pictures to share with all of you!!

and lastly, Thanks to all who put this dream luncheon together!!

xo Nancy









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comment!! xo Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...