Pages - Menu

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

{ at } home today...A Thoughtful Award

{Posting with a smile on my face}The other day my sweet friend Shelly of "LUSH" awarded me the "Liebster Blog Award"  
This award goes out to great, amazing, fantastic blogs with under 100 followers.  
With this said, I have 20 of the GREATEST friends that visit my blog from time to time!  
Thank you for your support!!  
Now,  I haven't met Shelly from "LUSH" in person but, hopefully soon we will meet! 
 Shelly's post are so chic and she has such a great eye for color!  Something I lack but working on!    Thank you Shelly for this thoughtful award!








 Like you, I feel honored to have been chosen and have made some lovely friends thru blogging!
It doesn't matter how many followers you have as long as your HAPPY blogging~ it's all that matters!  

Smile and Keep On Blogging :)



I am suppose to pass onto 5 Lovely blogs 
but out of all the blogs I follow 
these 2 made the under 100 list but not to fret they will soon have OVER 100 followers!!







Girl is Craftee is SO stink'n creative!
Visit her blog here
The Eclectic Nest

Jody is a girl after my own heart!
Visit her blog here






Thanks again Shelly and Ladies enjoy your award!


xo nancy elizabeth



5 comments:

  1. You are too kind! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should count in the ones that follow you through email, I am one of those. Just found you a week or two ago I believe it was, and enjoy your blog very much. I love the header you have, it makes me smile every time I stop by. Congratulations on your award, it is well deserved.

    Cindy Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cindy Sue {what an adorable name!} I thought of that but it only shows me email addresses... Thank YOU for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment! It means a lot to me :) Looking forward to your blog post! xo nancy elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again Nancy! What lovely comments your followers have submitted. And, we do have to meet soon! We just have too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, Thank you so much for the award. I am sad to say I have not updated my blog in almost a year! I took a break that turned into a loooong one, although I have been busy making and creating all this time. My friend told me I needed to start posting again because she was tired of seeing my egg post from last year so I got on and happended to see your sweet comment. Thanks for the inspiration to start posting again and I look forward to catching up with what you've been up to too!
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comment!! xo Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...